The fee for camping will be $50 per camper trailer and $25 per family if tenting for the weekend. * Payment must be made through the RaceRoster-Klondike Ultra Website.*
Camping will be provided at the Start/Finish line to ease the burden of having to travel anywhere after you arrive. The campsite is on a flat grassy ridge that drains very well and overlooks the Start/Finish line. To walk from the camping area to the Start/Finish is approximately 1km. (No walking across seeded farm fields)
There will be volunteers on site to assist you on your arrival.
Garbage cans and porta-potties will be on site.
- There is a common firepit area within the camping area.
- Propane portable fire pits are allowed.
- Generators are allowed, please be respectful of your neighbors. Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
- Showers will be provided to race participants that are camping.
- Dogs are allowed and must be on leash.
- Firewood is on site.
Hotels and Motels
Fort Assiniboine, Barrhead then Westlock are the closest towns to the race.
Fort Assiniboine has only one Motor Inn. Barrhead and Westlock have a variety of accommodations to choose from. If staying in any of these towns please allow for sufficient time to travel to the Start/Finish line.