The fee for camping will be $50 per camper trailer and $25 per family if tenting for the weekend. * Payment must be made through the RaceRoster-Klondike Ultra Website.*
Camping will be provided at the Start/Finish line to ease the burden of having to travel anywhere after you arrive. The campsite is on a flat grassy ridge that drains very well and overlooks the Start/Finish line. To walk from the camping area to the Start/Finish is approximately 1km. (No walking across seeded farm fields)
There will be volunteers on site to assist you on your arrival.
- Garbage cans and porta-potties will be on site.
- There is a common firepit area within the camping area.
- Propane portable fire pits are allowed.
- Generators are allowed, please be respectful of your neighbors. Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
- Showers will be provided to race participants that are camping.
Hotels and Motels
Fort Assiniboine, Barrhead then Westlock are the closest towns to the race.
Fort Assiniboine has only one Motor Inn. Barrhead and Westlock have a variety of accommodations to choose from. If staying in any of these towns please allow for sufficient time to travel to the Start/Finish line.