Friday June 9th 2023
- 3:00pm- 10pm – bib, timing chip and swag bag pickup will be located at the Start/Finish line Tent at Wierenga Flats.
Saturday June 10th 2022
- 4:30am – 9:30am – bib, timing chip and swag bag pickup will be located at the Start/Finish line Tent at Wierenga Flats.
- 4:45am Klondike Ultra 100km pre-race meeting
- 5:00am – 100km race start for Solo’s
- 2pm cut off , first lap of 50km ( must be out of start/finish aid station by 2pm or you will be considered DNF)
- 17hr time limit 10pm race ends
- 5:45am The Little Klondike 50km pre-race meeting
- 6:00am – The Little Klondike 50km race starts
- 12hr time limit, Cut off is 6pm
- 8:45am The Dead Horse 27km pre-race meeting
- 9:00am – The Dead Horse 27km race starts
- 9hr time limit. Cut off is 6pm
- 9:45am The Klondike Rush 10km pre-race meeting
- 10:00am- The Klondike Rush 10km race starts
- 6:30pm podium awards for the 10km, 27km and 50km distances located at the start/finish area. To receive your metal and any prizes you must be present for the awards.
Sunday June 11th 2022
- 8:45am The Klondike Kids 6km pre-race meeting
- 9:00am The Klondike kids 6km race starts
- 8:30am Food Truck will open for brunch and at 12:30pm they’ll be packing up and heading for home.
Each participant will have a tear off meal ticket at the bottom of their bib to receive one free food item and hot or cold drink.
- Food truck will also be onsite during the Saturday events from 11am-7pm. Due to the remote area, cash is best.
- 100km podium awards will be presented immediately following the kids race. Podium finishers must be present to receive metals and prizes.
- 12:30pm Food truck closes
- 1:00pm Time to pack up!